QR Code Activated Classroom Application
All you need to do is scan the QR Code on the RedBag bag with a smartphone and the to do checklist and the methods for emergency communication are instantly appear on your phone without the need for a downloaded application.
Classroom Lockdown Feature Checklist
A checklist on your phone to make sure you have followed safety protocol: turning off lights, locking door and getting out of sight.
Link to Informational Video or Other Resources
A resource library with videos and other helpful information to guide you and prepare for any crisis in the classroom.
Emergency Responder Multi-Tenant Dashboard
- Arial map to show lockdown safety status using map pins
- Broadcast messages sent to the classroom
- View only or full control for broadcast and two-way chat (user role enabled)
- Classroom chat feature
- Chat handoff via map. i.e. Multiple people can work multiple classrooms
Bag Inventory Management Software
- System setup and templating of RedBag contents
- Manifest and reporting for needed replacement supplies
- Inventory of bags via mobile phone
- Modification of bag contents (add/remove)
Bag Setup and Location Identification Process in the Classroom
Individual bags are placed in each classroom and connected to trackers so that their locations can be easily identified beofre or during a crisis.
All Application Setup and Configuration Items (User Setup, Inventory, Links, Checklists, etc.)
Everything comes included and is set up for you so your school administration and teachers do not need to stress about any of the set up. Everyone can feel at peace and prepared beforehand for any crisis.
See the RedBag Difference
We would love to show you how it works and how RedBag can make a difference and save lives in your school or organization.