Lockdowns, hold, secure perimeter, evacuations, shelter-in-place, drills and training.
RedBag Supply Cache
- Customize contents to your needs
- Provide training resources for their use
- Build your bag as you go
- Update the supplies in your RedBag over time
- Track and deploy what is in your bag and what is being used
Provides broadcast notifications into the
classroom with an intuitive emergency
chat feature. All of this activated by a QRCode with no pre-loaded app required.
- Available in every classroom 24/7 ready to respond
- Assures instant communication to the classroom so students and teachers are informed and aware during an incident
- Train students and teachers with low stress drills, showing quickest responding classroom and identifying improvement opportunities
- Can be deployed without a full supply cache, enabling classrooms to be connected even when supply cache is not yet deployed
Know that during an emergency your teachers and students have the information and supplies they need to begin the recovery process as early as possible for the best possible outcome.
- Give your students and teachers the best tools available in an emergency
- Know what is happening in all of the classrooms during an emergency and be able to communicate with specific classrooms and areas in your schools
At RedBag we believe that “Recovery starts when the crisis begins”. Our focus is on the well-being of the teachers and students in the classroom. During a crisis we need to communicate quickly, effectively and often to reduce traumatic stress. The faster they know they are no longer in danger, the less damage is done. The goal is to mitigate any potential long term trauma brought on by the incident.
In a lockdown our teachers and students…
…what to do
…what is going on
…how to get help
In a lockdown our security staff…
…where you are
…how you are doing
…when you need help
RedBag Radio is a ‘cloud connected’ communications tool
that provides broadcast and two-way communication between the classroom and emergency responders.
The system is activated by scanning the QR code attached to the bag from any smartphone camera.
Complete your SRP checklist.
Receive secure broadcast messages.
Get help quickly and quietly with a two-way chat feature designed to get you to the right resource fast (law enforcement, medical, mental health, special ed). Get a phone number to call if a conversation is needed.
Learn More About How It Works
QR code activated classroom application
Emergency Responder multi-tenant dashboard
- Arial map to show lockdown safety status using map pins
- Broadcast messages sent to the classroom
- View only or full control for broadcast and two-way chat (user role enabled)
- Classroom chat feature
- Chat handoff via map. i.e. Multiple people can work multiple classrooms
Classroom lockdown feature, checklist
Link to informational video or other resources
All application setup and configuration items (User setup, inventory, links, checklists, etc.)
Bag setup and location identification process in the classroom
Bag inventory management software
- System setup and templating of RedBag contents
- Manifest and reporting for needed replacement supplies
- Inventory of bags via mobile phone
- Modification of bag contents (add/remove)